Tuesday, July 12, 2022

A STRANGE FRIEND REQUEST

I have been receiving all sorts of “friend requests” on Facebook since I became a member, but unlike most people I know who gobble up all requests that come up their way, I don’t.


Many would just be “surveillance cameras” that keep an eye and ear on everything done and equally keep a mouth wide open.

 

Facebook and postings are not a popularity contest that one should take pride in the many “likes” or reactions earned.  On the contrary, no reaction shows a post’s effectiveness, or what type of persons are on your friends' list.

 

I don’t usually accept friend requests whose names are unfamiliar, from those that “work at Crusty Crab”, wherever that is, or simply from people whose friends I do not like.

 

Strangely, or has it become the norm, that elements would be regularly playing on me, resulting in some illness or discomfort.

 

I consulted somebody who said that these unseen beings, actually good elements, that share our house are taunting me so that I will open wide my “third eye” and we become friends.

 

So the “elements” like my being of silent type and 

 

Scary to be seeing them? I was told it isn’t.  I often see them though as fleeting dark shadows, and at some point, erotically.  I just woke up with this pretty young lass on top of me, wearing nothing but pink undies and a thin yellow shirt.  Not a dream, after seeing in the morning some scratches on my back.

 


My other experience was when in my old bedroom somebody rolled up the carpet so that I can’t come in, and all lights and the aircon was turned on, though clearly, I remember turning them off before I left earlier in the day, and there was poop in the new bed I just purchased a day or two before.  All perfume bottles were strewn around.

 

A few nights after I saw this guy in a leather jacket standing near my bedroom TV. I placed a lottery ticket and ballpen the next night, but no entries were made.  Passers-by would often see them near the gate guarding the house.

 

Their presence we feel as some visitors also do. But it’s only me that they’re after.

 

They were here long before we were and for many years have not bothered us.  We don’t want them to leave either because they guard our properties.  No mortal bothers, or else the “big guy” and others would come to them.

 

But the prospect of opening the third eye is something else. I already have this crisis of “seeing glimpses of the future”, and it’s not a gift.  It could even be a curse, an abnormality. Visions just come and usually, it’s about an indirect premonition of death, like when one time I looked out of my office window and I saw my father.  Every afternoon he would fetch me but at that time I felt that he will soon leave us.

 

Premonitions may miss or not and it could be something that a person would do to me. It could also be as simple as who would be dropping by for a visit. 

 

Since as a child, I always thought everyone can see beyond the normal, or a child’s imagination come true.  My very close friends during my early teens call me “Dream Boy”, after a Pilipino comix character that makes things happen by dreaming.  

 

Sometimes I still do dream for things to happen, and it usually come true if I dream hard enough, with no guarantee though as to when it will transpire.  But when it does, usually it comes with something extra that I am very, very careful of what I think of. 

 

As of now, I am not interested in opening wide my so-called “third eye”, just my heart, mind, and ears with which I could also better read people’s minds than with a third eye.


I have to end my writing, sans final editing, as my body hairs start to rise.

 

                                

No comments:

"ET LUX IN TENEBRIS LUCIT" (And light shines in the darkness)

Semana Santa 2024 GOOD FRIDAY PROCESSION, ALBAY CATHEDRAL, LEGAZPI CITY One of the major activities during the Holy Week at the     Albay Ca...